Basic Skills Checklists©
This easy-to-use, informal assessment tool focuses on pre-academic, readiness, and academic skills expected from learners in the early elementary years.
Simple, customizable charts make it easy to record children~Rs progress in skill areas such as basic concepts, reading, language, math, fine motor, self care and school skills. The checklists can be administered individually or in small groups.
These checklists will help educators
- Identify current skills and problem areas
- Develop appropriate, realistic learning objectives
- Create individualized programs
- Monitor and measure progress over time
- Keep clear records for the IEP team and future teacher
- Assess over 40 different skill areas!